Saturday, December 17, 2011

Merry Christmas to You

Take a moment to answer the following question Dirty Harry posed to a movie villain or two … Do you feel lucky?  Lucky enough to win a contest even?  If so, January, 2012, may be your lucky month if you read my blog regularly!
Beginning with the first week in January, 2012, and continuing through each of the month’s remaining three weeks, I am selecting a winner of a contest I am hosting to thank my loyal readers!  Every week, I will draw the name of a person on whose behalf I will pay the fees to adopt a dog or a cat from a Humane Society or animal shelter located within a 100-mile radius of Manitowoc, WI!  That’s right! I’ll pay the adoption fees and introduce four animals to four loving homes this upcoming January! 
All you have to do to enter the contest is share your pet adoption story, or any pet-related tale, and let me know you follow my blog via email, on Facebook or by sharing a link to your website along with a backlink to my blog.  To win, you must have an approved adoption record on file by the date your name is selected (unfortunately, a pending adoption through an animal rescue will not qualify you to participate in this contest).
The first winner will be selected by random drawing on January 7, 2012, from among all contest entrants.  One additional winner will be announced during each subsequent week throughout January!
If your name is selected in any one of the four random drawings, I will meet you and your new pet at the appropriate adoption location, speak with the staff members who arranged your adoption of a dog or cat, and pay all of the fees associated with your pet’s adoption!
Now is the time to stop reading and start making plans to adopt a pet from a Humane Society or shelter within 100 miles of Manitowoc!  Take a few minutes to send me your story and let me know what you think of my blog to make sure you are entered in this contest, too!
Do you feel lucky?  I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment